Balance Swing™ is based on the 5 elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Therefore, Balance Swing™ courses consist of 5 different training units:
Swing In – Cardio Swing – Balance Stability – Balance Workout – Balance Relax.
These different training units ensure variety during training and save time. Not only is Balance Swing™ highly effective, but it is also very gentle on joints and the spine on account of the soft trampoline mat.
Benefits of the Balance Swing™ concept
- Various course formats in just one course:
- cardiovascular training and fat burning (cardio),
- balance and agility training (yoga, back fitness),
- body toning and shaping (body styling, back fitness),
- stretching and relaxation (yoga, meditation)
- Simple exercises that challenge but do not overexert the body
- Keeps the body fit
- 5-Element Training based on nature's energy cycle:
- balance between power/strength and relaxation/recovery
- balance between give and take
- balance between yin and yang, the balance in all things (according to TCM)
- Especially gentle on joints and the spine on account of the soft trampoline mat
- Optimal usage of the training device due to training without shoes: stimulation of the foot reflex zones as well as improved strength and mobility for feet and ankles
- A blessing for the body, for young and old alike
- Holistic and sustainable effect!
True to our motto: Energize Yourself
Balance Swing™ effects
On the physical body:
- The swinging movement on the mini-trampoline balances body, mind and soul.
- The rhythmic up- and downward movement activates all body cells, improving the metabolism in the cells and thus generating a strong anti-ageing effect.
- Muscular imbalances are compensated by utilizing virtually all muscle groups at the same time. The body's own balance is improved and body coordination is trained.
- Muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons are trained in a manner that is especially gentle on the joints.
- The figure is toned, and skin and connective tissue are tightened by strengthening the muscles.
- Fat burning is increased as the cardiovascular system is strengthened.
- Training decreases blood pressure by improving microcirculation, and all detoxification processes in the body are accelerated.
- Spine, discs, joints and ankles are strengthened by the swinging movement without shoes.
- Deep muscles are strengthened, ensuring a healthy back and an upright posture (pelvic floor training).
- It strengthens the bones and thus contributes to the prevention of osteoporosis.
- It provides vascular training, especially for the venous pump, improving the lymph flow and mobilizing the fasciae.
- The swinging movement improves breathing.
On the psyche and the energetic body:
- Gentle and consistent up- and downward swinging generates happiness hormones.
- Energy flow is stimulated; the body's own life energy is activated and brought into a state of flow, generating more energy for everyday life.
- Foot reflex zones are massaged.
- Blockages in the meridian pathways and tensions are loosened, thus relieving stress.
- Balance exercises provide brain training and prevent falling.
- Personal charisma is improved, leading to more confidence and joy in life.
- Body, mind and soul are brought into harmony.