General terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope of application, customer information
The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between Balance Swing™ ACADEMY – Yvonne Hyna & Annett Schönfelder GbR – and the consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods via our shop. Conditions that conflict or deviate from our terms and conditions will not be accepted. German is the contractual language.
§ 2 Contract conclusion online shop
(1) The offers in the Internet shop are binding in regard to the sale of goods.
(2) Users can place one or more products in the shopping cart. The data and wishes of users in regard to payment type, delivery modalities, etc. are entered during the order process. Users only accept the offer for the conclusion of the purchasing contract by clicking on the order button.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
We store your order with the details of the concluded contract (e.g. product type, price etc.). The GTC will be sent to you; however, you can also view the GTC on our website at any time after the conclusion of the contract. As a registered customer you can access your previous orders from the shop via the customer login area.
§ 4 Customer information: Correction notice
You can correct your entries at any time with the Delete button prior to finalizing the order. We will inform you about other correction options during the order process. You can also cancel the order process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Legal defects liability rights
Legal defects liability rights apply to our goods.
§ 6 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that these are not essential contractual obligations, damages from injury to life, body or health or warranties and claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our assistants and legal representatives. Essential contractual obligations specifically include the obligation to transfer the item and ownership of the item to you. Furthermore, we must transfer the item to you free of material or legal defects.
§ 7 Training course and workshops
(1) Seats are reserved according to mail receipt or the time of the online registration. Early registration is recommended since the number of participants is limited. Registrations will be processed in the order of receipt and are only binding upon confirmation.
(2) The course fee is due within 14 days after receiving the confirmation/invoice.
(3) Course fees apply according to the official tender. The course fees include the following: seminar, course materials and participation confirmation. Travel, accommodation and food costs are not included and must be organized independently by the participants.
(4) Course cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing to the Academy. In regard to cancellation
- A processing fee of € 150 is due up to 15 days before the start of the seminar (also in case a medical certificate is submitted).
- Half of the course fee is invoiced up to 7 days before the start of the seminar (also in case a medical certificate is submitted).
- The entire course fee is invoiced in case of short-term cancellation or absence (also in case a medical certificate is submitted).
- Only the processing fee of € 25 is due if a replacement participant is designated in accordance with the course requirements; the course fee is ascribed to the replacement participant.
- Reservation changes can principally only be accepted in written form (mail, fax or email). A reservation change is only valid if a new course date is stated and if it is received at the latest 7 days prior to the originally booked course. A processing fee in the amount of € 25 will be charged.
(5) Balance Swing™ Academy reserves the right to change dates, locations, times and/or seminar procedures as well as instructors if necessary. Balance Swing™ Academy also reserves the right to cancel tendered events without replacement. Participants will be promptly informed in writing of such cancellations. The participant has the right to rescind from the agreement in case of time and location changes at no charge. Already performed payments will be reimbursed in the full amount. Other compensations cannot be claimed. Other claims due to changes/cancellations are excluded.
(6) The participant is responsible for insurance. Balance Swing™ Academy is not liable for accidents or theft during the course.
(7) Balance Swing™ Academy is entitled to create, copy, send or have someone else send images (photo and film) of participants or use these in audiovisual or print media for training and advertisement purposes. This consent is provided without restriction to time or territory.
§ 8 Copyright
The content of the training catalogue, individual flyers and the website of Balance Swing™ Academy is subject to copyright. Unauthorized usage, reproduction or rendition of the content or parts thereof is prohibited. No usage rights are acquired by participating in training or courses. The contractual partner must inform the participants designated by him of these facts. A written warning is issued and a contractual penalty in the amount of at least € 5,000 applies in case of copyright infringement. Further damage compensation claims are expressly reserved.